BLOOM flexible hold hairspray
This product is currently sold out.
Apply to dry hair before styling to ensure hold. Can also be applied as a finishing spray. Press actuator firmly for wide bloom.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat., Polyquaternium-10, Corn Starch Modified, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract,Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Sodium PCA, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Panthenol, PG-Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Fragrance (Natural), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
WHAT'S IN IT
Plant, mineral or microbial ingredients produced in nature
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract (origin: plant extract): Anti-inflammatory properties. Anti-bacterial, reduce inflammation, strengthen proteins in hair strands.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (origin: orange): Essential oil. Contains powerful antioxidants that helps protect the hair from damage.
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (origin: lemon): Essential oil with some scent.
- Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil (origin: tangerine): Essential oil. Contains powerful antioxidants that helps protect the hair from damage.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (origin: amla, Indian gooseberry): Rich in vitamin C to help promote healthy, glossy hair.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract (origin: linseed): Strong antioxidant, Vitamin E, prevents hair and scalp damage.
- Olea Europea Leaf Extract (origin: olive leaf): Has smoothing and shine-enhancing qualities. Moisturizes hair from deep within the hair follicle while adding incredible luster, and very conditioning. Healing properties soothe the scalp and hair.
- Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (origin: millet): Protein packed extract that nourishes and adds moisture.
- Panthenol (origin: provitamin B5): Provitamin B5 helps restore damaged hair and seal split ends helping improve overall health of the hair.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide (origin: pea peptide): A complete source of amino acids which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract (origin: sweet almond seed extract): Contains an abundance of nutrients and vitamin E to help nurture the hair cuticle, smoothing and adding shine.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (origin: rosemary leaf extract): Conditioning agent with scent.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (origin: rosemary leaf): Essential oil.
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (origin: sugar cane extract): Adds shine and luster to hair.
Originate from plant, mineral or microbial substances, manufactured through physical process or simple chemical process.
- Alcohol Denat. (origin: corn): Fast drying carrier/astringent.
- Caprylyl Glycol (origin: coconut-derived): A food-grade preservative.
- Citric Acid (origin: fruit): pH adjustment.
- Corn Starch Modified (origin: corn starch): Natural polymer that provides volume, texture, frizz control and slight hold.
- Glycerin (origin: vegetable-derived): Helps restore moisture to the hair. Humectant.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (origin: corn): Natural polymer that provides volume, texture, frizz control and slight hold.
- Lactic Acid (origin: plant-derived from fermentation): Relaxes/smooths hair, making it more manageable. Helps restore strength and elasticity and improves hair's ability to absorb other restorative ingredients.
- Malic Acid (origin: unripe apples and other fruit): Relaxes/smoothes hair, making it more manageable. Helps restore strength and elasticity and improves hair's ability to absorb other restorative ingredients.
- PG-Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride (origin: naturally-derived from coconut): Provides anti-frizz and light hold.
- Polysorbate 20 (origin: coconut-derived): Mild surfactant emulsifier and solubilizer.
- Propanediol (origin: naturally-derived): Moisturizing and stabilizer.
- Sodium Hydroxide (origin: salt): pH adjuster.
- Sodium PCA (origin: plant-derived natural humectant): Delivers moisture to the hair.
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (origin: plant-derived sustainable, biodegradable): Sustainable and biodegradable chelating agent, boosts performance of preservatives.
PLANT-DERIVED INGREDIENTS WITH TRACE AMOUNTS OF SYNTHETIC SUBSTANCES
- Phenylpropanol (origin: cinnamon leaves): Preservative.
- Polyquaternium-10 (origin: cotton): Moisturizing, anti-static.