THIKK RINSE volumizing conditioner
This variant is currently sold out
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat if needed.
- Pea sprout extract – rebalances the lifecycle of hair by prolonging the growth (anagen) phase, improving hair density and fullness.
- Organic tilicene – increases volume by forming a protective and supportive film on hair.
- Ginseng root extract – encourages hair growth by stimulating the scalp’s metabolism bringing nutrient rich blood to roots.
- Ginger root extract – anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and antiseptic.
- Rosemary leaf – creates a healthy environment for hair growth by disinfecting and soothing the scalp.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Panthenol – helps thicken the hair shaft.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture.
- Sage leaf, nettle, chamomile, wild cherry bark and hops herbal extracts – soothe the scalp and add shine to hair.
- Silk and keratin proteins – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Lactamide MEA, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Ceteareth-20, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin*, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
*DMDM Hydantoin – prevents mold and bacteria growth. We use only 0.15% which is half of the most stringent global regulations. We are also well into development of DMDM H-free formulas.