THIKK WASH volumizing shampoo
$36.00 was $48.00
This variant is currently sold out
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat if needed.
- Pea sprout extract – rebalances the lifecycle of hair by prolonging the growth (anagen) phase, improving hair density and fullness.
- Organic tilicene – increases volume by forming a protective and supportive film on hair.
- Ginseng root extract – encourages hair growth by stimulating the scalp’s metabolism bringing nutrient rich blood to roots.
- Ginger root extract – anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and antiseptic.
- Rosemary leaf – creates a healthy environment for hair growth by disinfecting and soothing the scalp.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Panthenol – helps thicken the hair shaft.
- Sage leaf, nettle, chamomile, wild cherry bark and hops herbal extracts – soothe the scalp and add shine to hair.
- Coconut-derived surfactants – gentle for all hair types and colour safe.
- Silk and keratin proteins – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant; provides therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties.
- PABA-free sunscreen – protects hair from UV rays.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol,Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), Citric Acid.