STERLING SILVER toning conditioner
This variant is currently sold out
Blonde or silver hair needs specific conditioning and our Sterling Silver is up for the challenge. Formulated to eliminate brassy, yellow tones from blonde and silver hair with its unique violet base, our toning conditioner provides intense moisture, condition and luster to hair. pH 4.5-5.5.
Massage into clean, wet hair for 1-3 minutes. Comb through. Rinse. Use once or twice a week for colour maintenance, more for persistent discolouration.
CARE (COLOUR AND RADIANCE ENHANCING) COMPLEX
A blend of antioxidants including sunflower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that fight-off free radicals and guard against UV exposure keeping your hair colour bright and healthy.
- Sunflower seed extract – fights colour-destroying free radicals and protects colour from UV degradation.
- Polyphenols – natural compounds found in flowers that keep colour vibrant, even in intense sunlight. Our polyphenolic blend includes aqueous extracts of marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Violet base – neutralizes yellow and brassy tones. Non-staining.
- Silk and keratin proteins – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- NaPCA – a natural moisturizer.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Dianthus Caryophyllus (Carnation) Flower Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, CI 60730 (Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).