GLOW shine infuse serum
This product is currently sold out.
Apply one drop in palms and disperse through dry or damp hair, focusing on mid to ends. Apply more as needed.
Dodecane (Vegetable), Lauryl Lactate (Vegetable), Ethyl Macadamiate (Plant), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Ethylcellulose, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Rubus Occidentalis Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Organic), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract.
WHAT'S IN IT
Plant, mineral or microbial ingredients produced in nature
- Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil (origin: rapeseed oil): Comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and smooth the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (origin: plant, North America): Moisture; strengthens and revives dull, lifeless hair.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil (origin: cucumber seed oil): A lightweight carrier oil high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (origin: pumpkin seed oil): A lightweight oil, rich in vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen the hair.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil (origin: carrot seed): Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the scalp and balance moisture.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (organic) (origin: sunflower seeds): Conditioning agent and emollient, High in antioxidants, Vitamins A, D and E, soothing and calming. Prevents hair dryness and frizz and enhances silkiness and smoothness of hair.
- Mentha Arvenis Leaf Oil (origin: peppermint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf oil (origin: spearmint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Organic) (origin: rosehip oil): Contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and vitamin C and E to help create hydrated, healthy hair.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (origin: rosemary leaf extract): Conditioning agent with scent.
- Rubus Leucodermis (Black Raspberry) Seed Oil (origin: black raspberry seed oil): A hydrating oil high in fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (origin: chia seed oil): Packed with nutrients, help condition and add shine to hair.
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil (origin: tomato seed oil): A lightweight carrier oil, rich in vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen the hair.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (origin: cranberry seed oil): A conditioning agent with excellent absorption and hydrating properties.
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (origin: vanilla extract): Essential oil.
Originate from plant, mineral or microbial substances, manufactured through physical process or simple chemical process.
- Cyclohexylethyl Butyrate (origin: naturally-derived): Scent solvent.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate (origin: plant): Plant derived emollient that creates touchable soft hair instantly.
- Dodecane (origin: vegetable-derived): Solvent.
- Ethyl Macadamiate (origin: macadamia oil): Form-filling properties, also adds slip to the hair.
- Ethylcellulose (origin: cotton): Form-filling properties, also adds slip to the hair.
- Glyceryl Caprylate (origin: vegetable-derived; glycerin from vegetable oil and fatty acids of coconut/palm kernel oil): Preservative.
- Glyceryl Undecylenate (origin: vegetable-derived): Preservative.
- Lauryl Alcohol (origin: vegetable-derived): Emulsifier.
- Lauryl Lactyl Lactate (origin: vegetable-derived): Also known as AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) an emollient and conditioning agent.
- Malic Acid (origin: unripe apples and other fruit): Relaxes/smoothes hair, making it more manageable. Helps restore strength and elasticity and improves hair's ability to absorb other restorative ingredients.
- Maltol (origin: essential oil): Fragrance.
- Myristal Alcohol (origin: vegetable-derived): Emulsifier.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (origin: vegetable oil): Vitamin E, antioxidative, conditioning, UV protection.
- Vanillin (origin: vanilla): Fragrance.
NATURALLY-DERIVED INGREDIENTS WITH TRACE AMOUNTS OF SYNTHETIC SUBSTANCES
- Oleth-5 (coconut): Emulsifier, adds shine.
Triethyl Citrate (partially naturally-derived): Essential oil solvent, stabilizes fragrance