COCO nut milk conditioning spray
This product is currently sold out.
Shake well. Apply liberally to damp hair (focus on mids to ends), air or blow dry as normal.
WHAT'S IN IT
Plant, mineral or microbial ingredients produced in nature
Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil (origin: rapeseed oil): Comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and smooth the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil (origin: orange): Essential oil. Contains powerful antioxidants that helps protect the hair from damage.
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract (origin: lemon): Essential oil with some scent
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Coconut Oil (origin: coconut oil): Composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (origin: plant, North America): Moisture; strengthens and revives dull, lifeless hair.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (origin: amla - Indian gooseberry): Rich in vitamin C to help promote healthy, glossy hair.
Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil (origin: linseed): Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle and provide shine.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter (origin: mango fruit seed): A good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, shine and strength to the hair.
- Mentha Arvenis Leaf Oil (origin: peppermint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf oil (origin: spearmint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Panthenol (origin: provitamin B5): Provitamin B5 helps restore damaged hair and seal split ends helping improve overall health of the hair.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (origin: rosemary leaf extract): Conditioning agent with scent.
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (origin: sugar cane extract): Adds shine and luster to hair.
Originate from plant, mineral or microbial substances, manufactured through physical process or simple chemical process.
- Arachidyl Alcohol (origin: derived from rapeseed): Used as a thickening agent.
- Arachidyl Glucoside (origin: derived from rapeseed): Emulsifier.
- Behentrimonium Chloride (origin: vegetable-derived): Emulsifier, conditioner, frizz tamer.
- Behenyl Alcohol (origin: coconut-derived): Thickener.
- Bis-(Isostearoyl/Oleoyl Isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate (origin: vegetable-derived): Conditioning agent.
- Caprylyl Glycol (origin: coconut-derived): A food-grade preservative.
Citric Acid (origin: fruit): pH adjustment.
- Cocoglycerides (origin: coconut-derived): Conditioning.
- Ethyl Macadamiate (origin macadamia oil): Form-filling properties, also adds slip to the hair.
- Gamma-Nonalactone (origin: essential oil): Fragrance.
- Gamma-Undecalactone (origin: essential oil): Fragrance.
- Glycerin (origin: vegetable-derived): Helps restore moisture to the hair. Humectant.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (origin: corn): Natural polymer that provides volume, texture, frizz control and slight hold.
- Inulin Lauryl Carbamate (origin: chicory and coconut): Slip and heat protection.
- Lactic Acid (origin: plant-derived from fermentation): Relaxes/smooths hair, making it more manageable. Helps restore strength and elasticity and improves hair's ability to absorb other restorative ingredients.
- Lauryl Glucoside (origin: naturally-derived from coconut): Surfactant.
- Malic Acid (origin: unripe apples and other fruits): Relaxes/smoothes hair, making it more manageable. Helps restore strength and elasticity and improves hair's ability to absorb other restorative ingredients.
- Maltol (origin: essential oil): Fragrance.
Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate (origin: naturally-derived from coconut): Moisturzing.
- Propanediol (origin: naturally-derived): Moisturizing and stabilizer.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (origin: vegetable oil): Vitamin E, antioxidative, conditioning, UV protection.
- Vanillin (origin: vanilla): Fragrance.
NATURALLY-DERIVED INGREDIENTS WITH TRACE AMOUNTS OF SYNTHETIC SUBSTANCES
Phenylpropanol (cinnamon leaves): Preservative.
- Triethyl Citrate (partially naturally-derived): Essential oil solvent, stabilizes fragrance
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cocoglycerides, Ethyl Macadamiate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Glycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Propanediol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bis-(Isostearoyl/Oleoyl Isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Gamma-Undecalactone, Gamma-Nonalactone, Coumarin, Maltol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol.