CURL THRIVE hydrating conditioner
$43.50 was $58.00
This variant is currently sold out
Massage into clean, wet hair and leave on for 1–3 minutes. Gently comb through and rinse.
CURL CREATING COMPLEX (C3)
- Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
- Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Organic shea butter – super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
- Sunflower oil – conditions hair and helps seal in moisture, protecting hair from free radicals and UV degradation.
- Hydrolyzed quinoa – a complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage.
- Pea peptides – a complete source of amino acids, which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Silk and keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sorbitol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).