AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019 is experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative on a 1 year Maternity Leave Contract.
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG…
Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. We focus on professional and personal growth and development through a positive work environment. With a competitive compensation package, extended health and dental benefits, and supportive colleagues, it makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are searching for a fashion forward, highly motivated Sales Representative based in Kelowna, BC.
You are an enthusiastic self-starter who is passionate about all thing’s hair and beauty. You love connecting with people and stand behind what you promote. You can adapt quickly to changes, prioritize tasks, and work to meet targets.
You will be responsible for…
- Planning and evaluating goals to ensure sales targets by defined Tier are met
- Presenting new promotional product and marketing ideas to grow salon business
- Working with salons, stores and chain accounts to ensure sell-through and proper inventory levels
- Ensuring high level of customer service to promote loyalty to AG products
- Participating in trade shows and mall promotions when required
- Educating and promoting AG products through product knowledge classes
What you offer…
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in outside sales
- Completion of degree or diploma in Business, Sales and or Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with great attention to detail
- Cosmetology background an asset
Please note – Territory will include Thompson-Okanagan, Kootenay, Cariboo and Prince George regions and requires daily travel via car and regular overnight travel averaging 5 nights per month.
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter, portfolio and salary expectations to employment[at]aghair.com and quote Sales Representative in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention People & Culture Department, by Friday, May 30th, 2019. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.