Do you love analyzing data and are an expert in Excel? Come sit with us!
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for a Sales & Inventory Analyst.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a data driven, analytical and detail oriented individual who will work closely with the Business Intelligence Manager to collect and analyze customer sales and inventory data to support the Company’s profitability, strategic initiatives and brand development. You must have superior Excel skills being able to create and manage pivot tables and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with numbers. You’ll be maximizing usage of customer sales data and administrating and analyzing Sales while optimizing Inventory on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for…
- updating and maintaining all aspects of sales reporting tools through collection and import of external sales and inventory data into company databases
- using available information to analyze sku performance and develop a 12-month forecast model in coordination with sales and marketing activity
- continuously managing maximum and minimum inventory levels and applying ABC methodology to inventory cycle counts and improving the warehouse layout
- measuring profitability and reporting on the success of sales initiatives
- analyzing product performance using monthly sales and inventory reports to determine brand building opportunities and reducing inventory risk
performing inventory test counts on a recurring basis & other ad-hoc data and administrative tasks
What you offer…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a packaged goods background or financial environment
- Superior Excel skills, including formulas and pivot tables
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Database and data mining experience is an asset
- Knowledge of MS Access, SQL server and Crystal reports is an asset
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Sales & Inventory Analyst in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.