Do you love all things admin and providing excellent customer service?
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for a Receptionist.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a fashion forward and highly motivated Receptionist to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Based in AG’s state-of-the-art headquarters located in Coquitlam, B.C. You are someone who has a passion for organizing, tidiness and consistency. You are detail oriented, pro-active and excellent at problem solving. You have experience in customer service, event planning and all things admin excites you!
You will be responsible for…
- Coordinating inbound and outbound mail and courier services
- Ensuring all office areas are organized tidy and fully stocked as needed (ie: front reception, boardrooms, kitchen and copier area)
- Greeting and signing in any visitors
- Answering telephone enquiries from customers; directing calls to appropriate person
- Supporting Customer Experience team through the online customer service portal (Reamaze) in a timely manner
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, live chat and social media support channels.
- Liaise with our warehouse/operations team to ensure operational efficiency relating to logistics, customer deliveries, warehousing, inventory audits and more.
- Assisting in executing all company events
- Supporting all departments with any projects or enquiries
What you offer…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office or customer service environment
- Completion of high school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong coordination skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing and friendly disposition
- Ability to lift and/or push heavy boxes of 5-20lbs
- Valid Class 5 BC driver’s license with a clean driving abstract an asset
- Salon or stylist background an asset
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to employment[at]aghair.com and quote Receptionist in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.