Do you have an eye for design and want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for a Quality Control Technician.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can.
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for maintaining and executing all SOP’s, and quality control testing necessary to ensure that processes related to AG products and their life cycle are operating in compliance with AG’s quality management system and applicable regional and international regulations, including GMP and CGMP.
You will be responsible for…
- Conduct routine sampling and/or analysis of raw materials, in-process product, bulk product, and finished product as required
- Administer the ‘hold’ and ‘release’ for raw materials, and purchased product
- Prepare documentation as required such as deviation, out of specification, non-conformance, rejection, etc.
- Prepare documentation for review and approval by either QC Supervisor or Director of RD/QA/QC, such as processing and analytical reports
- Execute the chemical, analytical and physical analysis of raw materials, finished goods, electrical goods, and aerosols to ensure compliance with Company quality standards
- Execution of qualifications for any laboratory equipment as required.
- Creation/Revision of specifications for raw materials, in-process product, bulk product, and finished products as required
- Collection and organization of any raw material documentation such as CoA’s, SDS’s, TDS’s, etc.
- Conduct analysis and prepare documentation for review in company stability program
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Supporting QC laboratory Equipment Calibration requirements
- Maintain QC laboratory and testing equipment
- Other duties as assigned
What you offer…
- Bachelor of Science degree or diploma in Chemistry or related field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Basic knowledge of GMP compliance in both laboratory and manufacturing functions
- Project management experience and excellent organization & planning skills
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand scientific terminology
- Proficiency in MS Office including word and excel
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Please e-mail your portfolio, resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Quality Control Technician in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.