Are you passionate about all things quality and want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician.
Known for our meticulous selection of plant-based and naturally derived ingredients, AG creates the foundation for clean beauty through high quality, handcrafted hair and body care products. Founded in 1989 in Vancouver, Canada by John and Lotte Davis, AG has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can't help but 'Use. Love. Repeat.'
A portion of every bottle sold supports One Girl Can, a registered charity that provides educational opportunities to girls living in Kenya. (www.onegirlcan.com).
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair and body products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a hardworking individual who is eager and willing to learn and work within a fast-paced environment. Do you have experience working with regulations? Have you participated in audits and inspections in a Pharmaceutical or Natural Health Product industry? Have you developed and maintained SOP’s to ensure all operations and employees are following proper procedures, quality management systems and applicable regulations? Then we are looking for you!
You’ll be responsible for…
- Monitoring any daily activities in batching and production areas and other related duties as required
- Performing duties related to the documentation in accordance with FDA-cGMP, Health Canada GMP and EU/International Regulations
- Performing Document Issuance and Reconciliation to responsible departments
- Creating and maintaining reports related to GMP activities
- Reviewing and preparing SOP, work orders, validation protocols, master formula and any other documentation related to batching and production
- Performing customer complaint investigations, and communicating findings to QA Supervisor
- Monitoring and inspecting daily incoming packaging materials
What you offer…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science; with preference for Chemistry
- 2 to 5 year’s pharmaceutical industry, natural health products industry or Cosmetic industry.
- Prior QA experience in FDA-cGMP environment
- Strong attention to the detail and proactiveness
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to understand scientific issues
- Project management experience; excellent organization and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Access
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Please note - preference will be given to those with experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food industries
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Quality Assurance Technician in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.