AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019 is experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Technician.
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG...
Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. We focus on professional and personal growth and development through a positive work environment. With a competitive compensation package, extended health and dental benefits, and supportive colleagues, it makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are searching for a passionate and highly motivated Quality Assurance Technician based in our brand new, award winning headquarters located in Coquitlam, B.C.
You are eager about all things related to quality and willing to learn and work within a fast-paced environment. You have experience working with regulations and participating in audits and inspections in a Pharmaceutical or Natural Health Product industry. You have developed and maintained SOP’s to ensure all operations and employees are following proper procedures, quality management systems and applicable regulations.
You will be responsible for…
- Reviewing history files, QA/QC daily reports, manufacturing logs for accuracy and completion prior to final release of product
- Filing and maintaining batch production and control records for product
- Performing customer complaint investigations, and communicating findings to Director of R&D
- Collecting and preparing monthly and quarterly reports for review by Director of R&D
- Participating in all internal production inspections
- Supporting Director of R&D with development, maintenance and updates of company policies and procedures in support of GMP and cGMP Quality System practices
- Performing duties within the context of FDA-cGMP, Health Canada GMP and EC/International Regulations
What you offer…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science; with preference for Chemistry
- 1 to 3 year’s Pharmaceutical or Natural Health Product industry experience
- Prior QA experience in FDA-cGMP environment (preferred)
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to understand scientific issues
- Project management experience; excellent organization and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Access
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Please note - preference will be given to those with experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food industries
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to employment[at]aghair.comand quote QA Technician in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention Human Resources Department, by Friday, June 28th, 2019. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.