AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019 is experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager.
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG...
Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. We focus on professional and personal growth and development through a positive work environment. With a competitive compensation package, extended health and dental benefits, and supportive colleagues, it makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are searching for an experienced and highly motivated Quality Assurance Manager based in our brand new, award winning headquarters located in Coquitlam, B.C.
You are an experienced leader in quality assurance who can bring innovative, compliant driven ideas and solutions to problems. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love managing a small team and enjoy collaborating with multiple departments. You are meticulous in all thing’s related to compliance and are an expert in implementing and facilitating quality and risk management programs. You have the proven ability and passion to facilitate training and ensure all operations and employees are following proper procedures in the workplace.
You will be responsible for…
- Leading the activities of the Quality Assurance Department
- Ensuring all related Departments including QA, supply chain, manufacturing, QC, production, distribution, customer service is complying with GMP, cGMP, Health Canada, FDA, REACH and EU.
- Understanding and executing development, maintenance and updates of company policies and procedures in support of GMP and cGMP Quality System practices.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of GMP, cGMP regulations, Health Canada and FDA guidelines applicable to company operations.
- Collaborating with Director of R&D to facilitate all internal and external audits and inspections
- Providing leadership to create an environment where all team members are respected and valued regardless of their individual differences, and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results
What you offer…
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science; preference for Chemistry
- 5 to 10 years of Pharmaceutical or Natural Health Product industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of GMP/cGMP regulations and experience auditing in a GMP/cGMP environment
- Prior QC and QA experience in FDA-cGMP environment preferred
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to understand scientific issues
- Project management experience; excellent organization and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Access
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to employment[at]aghair.com and quote QA Manager in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention Human Resources Department, by Friday, June 28, 2019. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.