AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019 is experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator.
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG...
Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. We focus on professional and personal growth and development through a positive work environment. With a competitive compensation package, extended health and dental benefits, and supportive colleagues, it makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a highly driven Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Department to achieve optimal outcome for all initiatives to drive sales volume and build consumer brand awareness in salons, chain and distributor stores in all AG markets.
You will be responsible for…
- Developing first draft of all written copy and creative brief as it pertains to NOW magazines and brand materials
- Preparing creative briefs for Director of Marketing for sign off on all copy before design phase
- Developing corporate PowerPoint presentations under the guidance of the Director of Marketing
- Assisting all departments with needed marketing material and ad hoc sales flyers and other requests
- Ensuring the optimal execution of promotional materials, including writing briefs where required, liaising with suppliers, working with creative and production team to ensure all materials are created in a timely and effective manner
What you offer…
- Completion of Marketing degree or diploma
- 3+ years or more of progressive experience in a marketing role
- Advanced computer skills in Mac including PowerPoint capabilities, desktop publishing programs
- Demonstrated creative copywriting skills and experience
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and take initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of social, cultural and fashion trends
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com and quote Marketing Coordinator in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention People & Culture Department. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.