Do you want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for an Ecommerce Specialist to join our team!
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can.
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a performance driven Ecommerce Specialist to drive and support AG’s growth across all ecommerce platforms. The Ecommerce Specialist will implement AG’s promotional and traffic driving strategies while building a cohesive and best-in-class customer journey.
You will be responsible for…
- Help maximize and drive ecommerce sales across all platforms (.com and marketplaces)
- Develop, manage and analyze all paid media (Google Ads, Amazon ads, social and display)
- Leverage and implement SEO recommendations (meta descriptions, copy optimization) and analytic insights (content, merchandising)
- Maintain annual promotional calendar timelines & coordinate campaign execution
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Customer Experience Teams
What you offer…
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Shopify and Amazon platforms
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (Klaviyo, Mailchimp)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and Merchant Centre
- Experience in Facebook Commerce and Business/Ad Manager
- Highly organized, great problem-solving and project management skills
- Knowledge of project management software like Asana and Microsoft Teams as asset
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ecommerce Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.