AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company, named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019 is experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG...
Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. We focus on professional and personal growth and development through a positive work environment. With a competitive compensation package, extended health and dental benefits, and supportive colleagues, it makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for an innovative, performance driven Ecommerce Marketing Specialist to support and maintain AG Hair’s presence on various ecommerce platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customers and the brand. The Ecommerce Marketing Specialist develops and implement the brand’s digital content strategy by producing timely, relevant and highly shareable digital storytelling, copy, and multimedia experiences. Building a cohesive customer campaign journey across all of our digital touch points, you have a holistic point of view and can think big picture.
You’re aware of ecommerce and the use of digital marketing to elevate AG’s brand presence, online and off. You’re able to look for new opportunities to increase brand growth and optimize our organic visibility. Achieve the optimal outcome for all initiatives, you will be responsible for measuring and monitoring digital marketing KPIs and producing actionable reporting, and how we measure against industry benchmarks. While consistently representing the organization by upholding its values and mission through social media, collaboration and engagement, including customer retention through digital networks.
You will be responsible for…
- Ecommerce marketing (create and execution). Responsible for dot com channel briefs and debriefs, deliverable lists and how campaigns are brought to life across sites
- Responsible for maintaining a digital marketing strategy and calendar for dot com and social media
- Ensure site welcome traffic across various channels (email, paid, organic, social, search); campaigns and evergreen content
- Responsible for the organic optimization of product merchandising to increase AG Hair product visibility, including product search tagging and classification, sorting, navigating, categorization, filters and onsite search, and staying up to date on Amazon merchandising best practices
Pre-season organization, management of all product assets and post-season analysis, as well as, monitoring and report on regional product performance, sell-thru and trends
What you offer…
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Communications, Marketing, or related creative field
- 5+ years or more of progressive experience in an ecommerce marketing role, preferably within retail and beauty
- Advanced computer skills in Mac including Excel capabilities, desktop publishing, experience in HTML and Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) considered an asset.
- Sound knowledge of project management software like Asana and Microsoft Teams
- Experience in eCommerce Merchandising
- Experience with Google Analytics and Amazon marketplace and vendor central. Intermedia skills in, but not limited to, SEO, Google Analytics, SEM and social impressions
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to translate into reports, by owning and maintaining data integrity
- Sound understanding of marketing, communications, social media, and campaign executions.
- Ability to interpret and use multiple sources of data to develop audience insights, recommendations and target criteria related to customer journey
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to find creative solutions for system limitations
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp, YouTube, Wordpress, Shopify. And understanding of paid media for social content and Facebook ads
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against immediate deadlines
- Creative copywriting skills and experience
- Ability to be entrepreneurial, work independently and collaboratively with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of social, cultural and fashion trends
- Digitally savvy
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter, portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org quote Ecommerce in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention People & Culture Department. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.