Looking for genuine ability to affect positive change – both in your role AND with the company you work for?
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for an Ecommerce Director.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can.
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for an innovative, performance driven Ecommerce leader to own and develop AG’s ecommerce business. The Director of Ecommerce drives revenue through traffic generation, improving conversion while delighting customers with their online experience – in other words, you own getting eyes onto our digital platforms and converting them once there. You must be well versed in email marketing, traffic generation such as paid digital media and of course, all things eCommerce.
The first year is yours to optimize and elevate our existing .com and Amazon experiences, establish a strategic CRM program for our loyal clientele, optimize email marketing, and develop best-fit traffic generation tactics and dive into those that convert.
You will be responsible for…
- Partner with the VP Marketing to solidify annual marketing calendars for AG multiple product categories; specifically, a champion for strategies to support .com, Amazon and our B2B ecommerce
- Understand our customer behaviours and lifecycles, optimizing solutions across all touchpoints
- Actively learning industry trends, sharing knowledge, and determining when to apply innovation to AG’s platforms and experiences
- Overall ownership of the development of all ecommerce and traffic generation activities; from development of creative briefs to publication and in-market refinements and post-campaign analysis.
- Ownership across three critical areas of AG’s marketing functions: eCommerce (.com for B2C and B2B), our Email program, and Traffic Generation (SEM, paid search, PPC, etc).
What you offer…
- 5+ years in ecommerce roles that directly contributed to significant ecommerce sales growth, preferably within wellness or beauty
- Creative problem-solving skills and the desire to thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Proven strategy, planning, budget management skills
- Subject matter expertise with ecommerce and email platforms, on-site UX features and functionalities
- A natural interest in the evolution of omni-channel and the beauty and wellness industries
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Amazon Seller Central preferred
- A degree in Business. Marketing or Communications field
Please e-mail your portfolio, resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ecommerce Director in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.