Are you passionate about storytelling and want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for a Copywriter.
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can.
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We’re looking for a creative individual who is passionate about writing compelling copy to motivate and inspire various AG consumers and audiences. You’ll brainstorm ideas and develop concepts with the creative team and create copy of diverse channels.
You will be responsible for…
- Developing concepts in line with the strategic goals outlined in creative briefs and in collaboration with other team members.
- Presenting unique ideas and content for marketing campaigns and other guest-facing collateral.
- Collaborating and work with the Creative Team to ensure all copy in layouts is accurate prior to launch.
- Writing, reviewing and editing copy for external-facing assets including headlines, web copy, emails, signage, editorial pieces, product knowledge, product packaging, and more.
- Proofreading content written by team members and external contributors to ensure they're engaging, error-free and on-brand.
What you offer…
- A Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related copywriting experience
- Minimum 3-5 years copywriting experience
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency writing for short and long form. Proficiency writing for web copy with an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Experience with the creation of marketing materials from concept to production
- The ability to effectively manage time and establish clear objectives and day-to-day priorities in a fast-paced work environment. Capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
Please e-mail your portfolio, resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Copywriter in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.