Do you want to work with a growing brand and beloved product?
AG Hair is a growing Canadian brand that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin and gives back. And we have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Specialist to join our team!
Working at AG...
Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and creating high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
There are many new and exciting things happening at AG and our team is growing – if you’re looking for growth potential this is the role for you!
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for a performance driven eCommerce Specialist to drive and support AG’s growth across all B2C eCommerce platforms. The eCommerce Specialist will implement AG’s promotional and traffic driving strategies while building a cohesive and best-in-class customer journey.
With a flexible hybrid work schedule, you’ll be able to work 50% at home and 50% in our state-of-the-art facility. Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, this is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a growing team with limitless opportunities.
You will be responsible for…
- Managing all paid media across Google, Amazon and Social platforms
- Managing the annual promotional calendar: writing creative briefs, and managing campaign execution
- Implementing SEO recommendations (meta descriptions, copy optimization) and analytic insights
- Merchandising product across all platforms
- Working on website updates and evolutions
- Assisting on all email marketing initiatives
- Working cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Customer Experience Teams
What you offer…
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Shopify and/or Amazon platforms
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (Klaviyo, Mailchimp)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience setting up, managing and maintaining Google Ads
- Experience in Facebook Business/Ad Manager
- Highly organized, great problem-solving and project management skills
- Knowledge of project management software like Asana and Microsoft Teams are an asset
AG creates high-quality products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. We donate a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ecommerce Specialist in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.